Woke up at 12:30am in excruciating pain. After twenty minutes of ice and two Tylenol, I was good-to-go (back to sleep). I woke up around 6:15, wide awake, thankfully not in near as much pain as the midnight madness.
Yesterday I managed to do nothing. Today I had one goal if I felt up to it: a pedicure.
Side notes: I had to remove my toenail polish before the retrieval - it was like a for-REAL operation room y'all. I remember walking in there and Dr B asking me if I had "met everyone?" as I scan this room of 7-10 people in surgical scrubs I say "nice to meet you all", climb up on a table, assume the position and the cute anesthesiologist gave me a few cocktails in my IV (his words, not mine) and I don't remember anything after that.
Back to my day today: so I took a nap this morning and still felt good enough afterwards that I decided I would travel the long mile to the nail place. Toes are all fixed up now and I'm back on the couch with some ice (feeling bloated) and watching Major Payne :)
I'll update again once Nurse MK calls me with our cell division update!
Oh and I'd like to give a shout out to the official "Nolen Baby Watch 2012" party members. You know who you are, thanks for making me giggle. :)
:)
ReplyDelete