Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cell Division

Well the cells are dividing and I don't have the exact count handy... and I am laying in bed icing or else I'd get up and get it :) but I think it was 6 at 8 cells, 1 at 5 cells, and 3 at 4 cells or something like that. So MK seemed pleased with that and gave me further instructions for Monday. Our transfer is at 9:45 am. We will stay in a hotel Monday night and travel back home Tuesday. We will either stay at the Plaza hotel within the hospital or stay nearby, there are plenty of hotels. Hopefully we can stay in the one in hospital because they'll wheel me to the room basically! Laying flat as a board Mon & Tues other than to pee and eat. Then Wednesday I can shower and sit in a reclined position.

Had a great day, albeit a modified game day for me, but it was still a blast. Tomorrow is a rest day for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment