Friday, August 17, 2012

It's Friday, Friday

Oh and it's my BIRTHDAY! WootWoot! Last year of my 20's. Ho.ly.cow. When did that happen?

Well, I went back to Dr. B yesterday for what's called a suppression scan. The shots I've been giving myself the past week have been to suppress my ovaries, in other words calm them down. The suppression scan went well and we're still on track and on schedule.

Today was a typical summertime Friday half day of work (filled with some awesome posters and yummy desserts). We have this awesome lady that works in our file room that loves to make posters for everyones birthdays. She's wild and crazy and a blast to be around.


Of course my favorite:


We had a cookie cake and cupcakes for my birthday and my coworkers birthday (crazy I have a coworker in the same department with the same birthday) nonetheless twice the goodies!

I came home to a big box (compared to the last few times) of medication on my doorstep. I opened it up and wow was it a bunch of stuff! So I had to stop and organize everything. Put all the alcohol wipes, guaze pads, needles, etc. together in one place. I needed everything to be organized cuz it's about to get crazy up in here with some shots. I hope the police don't need to come in to my house while I'm not home. They'll surely then tear up the house looking for the meth. I better put that DrainO and Sudafed up, huh?




See - med supplies galore! And this isn't all of it, some of it is in a box on the floor. So don't bring your kids over for a few weeks, k?!

Now I'm off for birthday dinner #1! Yummy!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love you friend and am so proud of u guys for taking this next step- I can only imagine all the praying that went into it. We are behind u guys 100% and praying hard! And omg that box of meds is hard core!
    And Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they're not messing around with that box of meds! Let me know if you need any help with the shots. I promise not to be squeamish this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suuuure René, haha. Yeah I think I've got it covered for now, but we'll see how it goes when Dustin has to start giving me shots! Haha

      Delete