Monday, August 20, 2012

Shots! Shots! Shots!

The shots are very time sensitive. I give myself a round of shots at 10pm and now 10am. Today was the first time I've had to give myself a shot at work. They gave me this fancy little case (that got some watermarks on it during shipping). I sort of hid the case in the bottom of a refrigerator drawer, but honestly I don't think people will be too nosey about it. If they ask I'll just tell them they should try it sometime it makes work more enjoyable just hope we don't pop a random! ;)

I snuck into our little conference room aka the cookie room aka the pumping room for one of our breast feeding moms. I figured it would be better than the toilet stall! Only 7 work days until I'm off work for a week.

Here's the fancy case:

No comments:

Post a Comment