Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Side Effects?

So far I hadn't seen too many side effects, only an occasional hot flash, until last night. I don't know if it's from the meds or from staying up later than normal, but I fell asleep on the couch around 8:30. I woke up around 10 til 9 (when Dustin got home and changed the TV off of the Bachelor Pad). But I couldn't keep my eyes open. My phone alarm is set to go off at 9:45 every night so I can start prepping my shots. One of the shots I have to mix 1cc of sodium chloride to 3 vials of powder. I seriously feel like I am a trained medical professional now. Maybe I missed my calling ;)

I'll spare you a picture, but my thighs are starting to look like a game of connect the dots with bandaids, needle sticks, bruises, and rashes (all of which are completely normal, if you're wondering). My thighs are tender to the touch, but a little ice every night has helped.

So far so good, just rockin' and rollin'.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! Had no idea you had to mix the crap too!!! Wowza! Eat an extra banana to help with bruising maybe?

    ReplyDelete