Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Still here!

Sorry for no posts, we are still alive and all is going well! I'm just trying to figure out what all I want to post and when. I know I know I've brought all 5 of you along thus far... Ha. I'm sure you'll understand though that we may delay any big public announcements until proper chain of command has been notified and all that jazz (and no, we don't know anything yet, wont for at least another week). I just have NO idea who all is blog-stalking me ;) Sorry for the anticlimactic post but please keep the prayers calls and texts and all that coming! Much love to you all!

7 comments:

  1. Completely understandable that you may not make a public announcement right away. Just know that we are all still praying for great news!! Enjoy your last day of rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stalking you too! Prayers still coming your way from CO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to post on Monday but for some reason it wouldn't let me :( Just wanted u to know that gabe and I have been praying for u all weekend and week. Praying for a peace that surpasses all. Love u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also lurking in the background. prayers and hugs from the big TEX

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you're documenting this journey. know it probably wasn't the journey you planned on, but there's a reason and a season for everything. :) silently stalking and praying!

    ReplyDelete