Monday, March 21, 2011

Random Ramblings...

Those who know me well, know I'm a pretty random girl. So, since last week I committed to my Bunco girls that I would "be better" at blogging, here I go:

I've become obsessed lately with random reality TV. For most of these I'd like to thank Tricia. She got me started on Jersey Shore which I thought was TOTALLY stupid (not that my mind has changed, but you know...the train wreck effect...). I find Pauly D & Vinny VERY funny. I could live without the drama from Ronnie and Sammi.

I also recently started watching Sister Wives. WHAT!? Seriously? Polygamy = entertaining. I still haven't quite figured out if all of them are all biological children, but either way....DVR's set, for now. The dad's kinda douchey so who knows how long I'll stick with this one.

Another show I watch which I have love/hate relationship with: Teen Mom (2, currently). This show makes me so mad. I won't get into the serious side of how annoying it is that 15 year olds get pregnant so easily, I'll save that rant for a later post. However here are my two cents, unfiltered: Janelle is a loser and her mom is psycho, Chelsea is spoiled, part of me feels sorry for Kailyn, and I'm hoping the best for Corey and Leah, especially for Alianna.

Anyway, enough about tv... I'll try to make it a more frequent habit of posting, and hopefully in the next few months I'll have something better to post about ;)

ttfn!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! The Jersey Shore is one of my FAVS because of Pauly D and Vinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah - my friend Lindsi here is the one I said would update you more about my life than me... hahaha :)

    Thanks girls! I promise to be better!

    ReplyDelete