And this one's about me and the hubs.
1. What are your middle names?
Lee... both of us. Cute, I know. ;)
2. How long have you been together?
5 years. Married for 3 years.
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
It's complicated. We've basically known each other our whole lives. However we hadn't seen each other in a long time, and we had some mutual friends set us up on a some-what blind date. Together ever since!
4. Who asked who out?
He asked me out.
5. How old are each of you?
He's 30 & I'm 27.
6. Did you go to the same school?
Yes, but not at the same time. He was 3 grades ahead of me, and the way the school system was set up we never were in the same building at the same time.
7. Are you from the same home town?
Yep!
8. Who is the smartest?
I think this is a trick question. We're both really good at certain things. I'm just more vocal :)
9. Who majored in what?
I got a Bachelor of Science - Health & Human Performance in 2005, and bless his heart he is ALMOST finished with his bachelors in accounting.
10. Who is the most sensitive?
Me. He bottles things up.
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We've been to Mexico - on the Riviera Maya, I guess that's as far as we've been geographically. We've driven to Athens, GA - that's a LONG time to be in a car.
12. Who has the worst temper?
I don't think either of us have a bad temper, again though, he tends to bottle things up more than I do, so his explosions are bigger than mine.
13. How many children do you want?
Two-ish.
14. Who does the cooking?
Eh. Neither of us like to cook, but I usually do it.
15. Who is more social?
Me. Easily.
16. Who is the neat freak?
Actually, it's him. His side of the closet is WAY more organized than mine.
17. Who is the most stubborn?
Again, about the same, but I'm more vocal about it.
18. Who wakes up earlier?
Him. He doesn't require as much sleep as I do.
19. Where was your first date?
Chili's and some putt-putt golf at All-Star. Then I think we went back to his house, not sure what we watched. ;)
20. Who has the bigger family?
He is an only child. I have a huge "blended" family, so me. For sure.
21. There wasn't a question, and I'm REALLY suprised my OCD friend Lindsi didn't notice ;)
22. How do you spend the holidays?
It actually works out quite nicely. Although both of our parents are divorced, we are able to get with all 4 of our families around the holidays. Christmas Eve: Dustin's dad's side. Christmas Morning: my mom's side. Christmas night/or other day around Christmas: my dad's side. Then we just get together with Dustin's mom some time around the holidays and go out to eat. I don't even know where she lives (if that tells you anything).
23. Who is more jealous?
I don't think either of us are very jealous, so by female hormonal default I'll say me.
24. How long did it take to get serious?
Not long at all. Less than 2 months and I was telling him how to cut his hair. ha.
25. Who eats more?
Him for sure. However, I'm a girl who likes to eat too!
26. What do you do for a living?
I work in HR, he's in accounting, both or oil & gas companies.
27. Who does the laundry?
We're pretty fair at sharing. He's usually pretty good at starting the laundry.
28. Who's better with the computer?
I have to say that I am. He once almost deleted all of his music from his iTunes. However don't tell him I said that. ;)
29. Who drives when you are together?
He usually drives, but I like driving so I'll drive some too. And I think I'm a better driver.
30. What is your song?
We don't really have one.... maybe Brad Paisley - Waitin' on a Woman.
Thanks to my friend Lindsi for posting this quiz on her site. I love quizzes. It reminds me of some former social-media site that we did, but I'm drawing a blank right now. Was it Myspace?
Happy Thanksgiving All!!
No comments:
Post a Comment