Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Welcome Fall!
I'm super excited that fall is just around the corner. I recently exchanged a gift at Hallmark (thanks Dustin's gma for a $25 scarf I could return) andI ended up picking up one of the big Autumn Wreath Yankee Candles. This thing has been burning every hour that I've been home since then. There's just something about the fall that I love. Maybe there are a FEW somethings: crisp cool mornings, pumpkins everywhere, cinnamon and spice flavored things, FOOTBALL, homecoming, bonfires, driving with the windows down, good TV shows back on, and of course, the fall colors! I love the orange, red & yellow combination, and when the trees start changing colors everything is just so pretty outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the fall colors too! I love it when all the trees start changing colors and cuddling up next to bonfires. Hey we should have one! We could make apple cider and roast some 'mallos!
ReplyDelete