This comment should not be taken as I'm ungrateful. I'm just really not one of those "I love pregnancy" girls. There are a few things I won't miss: swollen feet, achy hands, lower back pain, congestion, checking my blood sugar 4x daily....
What I WILL miss: feeling them move around. This is probably my favorite part of pregnancy. It's a bit uncomfortable physically at times, when they kick you in places that sends an electric feeling shock through your body, and when they push their head or butt up so high you can't hardly sit up or breathe... But other than that I love feeling them and watching them move around.
It cracks me up sometimes how they both shift to one side of my belly, leaving the other side seemingly empty. They are both fairly active most of the time but especially when I get home and kick back in the recliner with my feet propped up.
Tomorrow marks 33 weeks. I'm pleasantly surprised that I'm not on bed rest, and on one hand I'm glad I'm still working allowing me more time off with them after they're born. Yay for 33 weeks. I think that means we're at less than 5... FIVE WEEKS! I'll visit with Dr Beal on Thursday about his plan, but I'm pretty sure he said no later than 38 weeks. WooHoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment