Sunday, February 26, 2012

B-E-A-UTIFUL!

This weather makes me miss softball, so Dustin and I dusted off our gloves and went outside to play catch for a while. I will not be surprised if/when I'm sore tomorrow, it's just been too long! I miss my Angry Beaver softball Sunday Fundays. Everyone had to go and get knocked up, geez! ;-)

I am also ready for some camping. We bought a new tent last year (well actually we bought two...ahmmm @Lindsi's husband... there was a minor accident involving a raccoon, a rock, and our tent. I'll let you use your imagination.)

Nonetheless we set on an adventure to purchase a new tent, found one that looked good and we have yet to bust it out of the box. I'm ready!!

At least we have a Farm Day scheduled next weekend at Tricia's family's farm, aka Box Circle Ranch.

Also, I went out to our farm yesterday with my dad... snagged a few pics:


The pasture:


The old Ford tractor that dad is selling.... many memories on that old metal seat brushhogging in the pasture. My butt hurt for days, haha. I still think it is a really cool looking old tractor, but it'll be nice to get rid of one more piece of unused machinery.


So ready for spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment