And the living's easy.
I love summer. I love the heat and the sun and ice cold beverages and a sun tan. Along with all of those wonderful things comes get-togethers with friends. Don't get me wrong - I love get-togethers, but I also love food, and those two (friends and food) usually go hand-in-hand. I have been attempting to take my own "healthier" snacks, but I always seem to be tempted by cakeballs and queso.... Nonetheless, I'm still down 22lbs since January. I have quite a ways to go, according to Weight Watchers. I can't honestly imagine what I would look like if I lost another 25lbs. We shall see if I make it there!
I'm gearing up for my first "photo shoot" with a newborn on Friday. I'm really excited to use some new props I bought for the shoot. I went to Hobby Lobby and got a solid black piece of fabric, a piece of brown faux leather, and a teal colored sweater type material. This shoot will be with my friend Tere & Rod's newborn baby boy "Doug". I'm currently on the hunt for poses, but think I can probably just wing that using other things from my home such as baskets, blankets, etc.
I am really enjoying learning more about my camera and hope that I have some good pictures to post soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment